Friday, May 1, 2009

Moments With Philippine Eagles - Camera Critters





Philippine National Bird - Philippine Eagle

Philippines Eagle photos were captured at Philippine Eagle Center located at Malagos, Calinan, Davao City last March 2, 2009 (still part of my adventure in Davao). When I see Philippine eagle, whether from television or for real, I always admire these raptors especially if their wings spread wide open, when they are like this, they look so strong.

To see other animals and creatures please visit Camera Critters.

10 explorer comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Explorer: What a neat bird, I would like to see it fly free.

Flying Solo said...

Its the first time i'm seeing one of this. Thanks for sharing :)

Tulip said...

that's nice you have pictures of philippine eagle, i have too but i have to scan it cause that was long time ago already. happy weekend.

Mimi said...

beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a majestic bird !!!

Inday said...

Am not sure if I had seen one in Quezon City Aviary. They sure look majestic!

Me said...

I wish I could see them.. thanks for sharing the pics. have a nice weekend! Regard, Mama's Words

Vicky said...

This eagle is waiting to soar high in the sky but can he?!

have a blessed week.

Indrani said...

Majestic in its looks.

The Explorer said...

fishing guy --> If you see them fly, you will fall in love with that raptor.

Cocal Cutie --> You're welcome. I have the same feeling viewing the other blogs and never see them for real.

Tulip --> I like Philippine Eagle. Their looks so stunning especially if they are big and their wings spread wide open

Mimi, Karen, Indrani --> I appreciate the comments

Bonnie --> They are indeed majestic. Thanks again for visiting my blog

Vicky --> I am glad you asked it. Those eagle that I captured in my photos are being take care, either they are not big enough or got sick but they are being freed in due time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008